20 Feb The Best Wine Shops In Los Angeles
Need a bottle or two of wine for dinner tonight? Want to learn about wine? Where are you picking up your next bottle of wine? Where is the best place to buy wine in Los Angeles?
In a big city such as Los Angeles, wine shops can be found across the city. From large chains to small independent stores, which one is the right one for you? Whether in your neighborhood or across the city, here are some of our favorite wine shops there are a handful of excellent stores that have incredibly knowledgeable staff and diverse selections. And many of these wine shops also offer opportunities to learn about wine through wine classes and tastings.
Read the story I wrote for California Winery Advisor and check out our favorite shops across the city from Santa Monica to Echo Park and everywhere in between! There are so many great choices across all neighborhoods and no matter where you are, you can find a great wine store!
- The Wine House (West LA)
- Bar & Garden (Culver City)
- Lincoln Fine Wines (Venice)
- Esters Wine Shop & Bar (Santa Monica)
- Wally’s (Beverly Hills and Santa Monica)
- Héritage Fine Wines (Beverly Hills)
- Helen’s Wines (West Hollywood and Brentwood)
- Domaine LA (West Hollywood)
- K&L Wines (Hollywood)
- Silverlake Wine (Silver Lake and Downtown LA)
- Lou Wine Shop & Tastings (Los Feliz)
- EVE Bottle Shop (Echo Park)
- Vendome Wine & Spirits (Toluca Lake)
- Woodland Hills Wine Company (Woodland Hills)