14 Nov Best of Baja Culinary Weekend
Date(s) - 11/14/2013 - 11/17/2013
Categories No Categories
Rancho Pescadero and Chef Rodrigo Bueno are thrilled to announce the Best of Baja Culinary Weekend that will showcase the finest of Northern and Southern Baja cuisine. Joining Chef Bueno are some of Mexico’s top culinary talent including special guest chefs Chef Javier Plascencia of Mision 19 and Finca Altozano and Chef Diego Hernández-Baquedano of Corazón de Tierra, and renowned winemaker, Phil Gregory of Vena Cava. The weekend will bring together these acclaimed chefs to celebrate the flavors of Baja, create locally inspired dishes using the freshest ingredients, and to share trade secrets with guests and one another. The epicurean extravaganza will feature cooking demos, classes, Vena Cava wine tasting, multi-course gourmet dinners and more.
• Welcome cocktail reception with chefs
• Weekend cooking classes and demonstrations
• Vena Cava wine tasting with Winemaker Phil Gregory
• Live entertainment each night
Packages start at $1002 per person double occupancy (single occupancy rates also available) and include:
• 3 nights accommodation
• Breakfast basket delivery daily
• Cocktail, tequila and Baja wine tastings throughout the weekend
• Multi-course gourmet dinners nightly with wine pairings
• Sunday farewell brunch
• Welcome basket and amenities
Reservations can be made by visiting www.ranchopescadero.com or calling (910) 300-8891.