OUTCOME: Viva Vino LA put Los Angeles on the map as a key Italian wine market in 2011 and 2012.
- The Grand Tasting, with approximately 750 attendees, gave visibility to local importers and wineries from Italy
- All 20 regions of Italy were represented by a total of 150 wineries at the Grand Tasting, with more than 500 labels poured
- Viva Vino LA introduced trade and consumers to more than 300 indigenous varietals
- More than 15 events (dinners, seminars, VIP Private Events) took place throughout Los Angeles during Viva Vino LA
- Over 2000 people attended the various events throughout the week
Viva Vino LA promotes the traditional varietals of Italy on the U.S. West Coast. With over 3,000 wine grape varietals grown in Italy, Viva Vino LA gives these native vines visibility and educates the trade and consumers about their style and the terroir that produce them.
Viva Vino LA provides the opportunity for the wineries that produce these wines to meet importers, buyers, retailers, press and consumers from throughout Los Angeles and Southern California, one of the largest wine markets in the United States.
Click here for a video from Viva Vino LA 2012 (enter the passcode Viva1)
Photos from Viva Vino LA 2012
VVLA 2012 Benvenuti
VVLA 2012 Carlo Ferrini: Conversation with a Winemaker
VVLA 2012 Italian Cocktails at Bar Toscana
VVLA 2012 Dinner with Carlo Domodimonti Wines at Ado Ristorante
VVLA 2012 K&L In-Store Tasting:
VVLA 2012 Dinner at Locanda del Lago
VVLA 2012 Trade Tasting Seminars
VVLA 2012 Trade Tasting
VVLA 2012 Consumer Grand Tasting
VVLA 2012 Enoarte with Elsabetta Rogai
VVLA 2012 Arrivaderci
For photos from Viva Vino LA 2011, click here.